You don’t have to keep wondering, we have found an easy way to check that.
If you recognize yourself in any of these 7 points, it might turn out that you are far more clever than you can imagine.
1. You are curious about everything. Geniuses never stop discovering new things and learning about the world. If you are one of those people that are interested in everything and often find yourself browsing the internet looking for answers to various questions until the early morning hours, it is an indicator of your intelligence.
2. You talk to yourself. If you notice that you often talk to yourself, for example on the way home from work on the subway, don’t worry, it's not a bad sign. Many highly intelligent people talk to themselves.
3. You read a lot. Many geniuses have a passion for learning and discovering new things in the books. If you can’t resist the latest title on the shelf, and there’s nothing you would rather do than take a good book - congratulations, you could be a genius.
4. You challenge yourself. Merely learning about new things is not enough for a genius. They want to test their knowledge and set themselves challenges. If you are interested in crosswords, quizzes, word games, this is just another sign that you are possibly a genius.
5. You forget things. Nobody's perfect, not even geniuses. When your head is full of complex issues and various interesting topics, it is clear that everyday things easily slip from your mind.
6. You have a shady past. Geniuses often find themselves in trouble with alcohol or drugs. Some of the greatest minds in history are known for experimenting with opiates.
7. You often worry and think too much. It is not easy to be a genius. There is no answer to every question about life that you can imagine, many philosophical discussions have no clear conclusion, and genius contemplates about everything more persistently and deeper than ordinary people and constantly doubts everything.