1. Life is not easy but it can be beautiful. Although we can deal with a bunch of unfortunate circumstances that we are not ready for, we can still be happy in this 'imperfect' life if we change perspective. We will be more prepared for all the hardships and trouble if we accept the simple fact that there can't be a success in life without failing.
2. People who disappoint us are nothing more than mere lessons. They come into our lives to teach us something about ourselves or about life. The biggest changes often arise from the biggest disappointments. That's how we develop and grow and make better decisions in the future.
3. We can't change the past, but we can change future. We are not determined by what we have done or what has happened to us, but what we choose to be. We can change our life any time if we take responsibility for it and actively work on these changes.
4. Assumptions and judgments are the bases of all negativity. Instead of hastily conclude or make false assumptions, we should live one day at a time and let time discover the answers we seek. Tiring of our mind with assumptions will only lead to confusion and frustration.
5. Just because something beautiful has ended, it doesn't mean that there isn't something even better coming our way. Our life is in constant motion and progress - and so are we. Good things often come to an end, because they are no longer the best choice for us and we have to wait and hope that our life has something even better waiting for us.
6. Start each day with a grateful heart. We should be thankful for health, people in our lives and for life in general. The best way to get rid of negativity is to be grateful for all those things that we take for granted every day.
7. Some things take time. Be patient. If something doesn't happen that very moment, it doesn't mean it will never happen. Patience is essential and we have to believe that things will happen when the time is right.
8. Without darkness we would never be able to see the stars. Bad things can bring something great and make us even better and stronger persons. Sometimes it takes the worst pain to encourage the best in us.
9. People in our lives are more important than we think. We spend time with people who inspire us and see only the best in us, and with them we will get rid of negativity faster. Don't spend time with people that feed on negative and bad things; they will tear your happiness bit by bit.
10. Only a positive mind can provide a positive life. Negative thoughts are like weeds; they will grow until eradicate them. Therefore, we always need to be positive and focus on what we can control and dismiss all thoughts, the ones that hold us back - one by one.