According to Feng-Sui, the use of orange peel is an excellent way to clean home from negative energy and to bring back harmony in it.
For this little ritual of cleansing, you will need three fresh oranges, water, glass bowl and fresh flowers.
1. Peel the orange, leave peel and you can eat fruit. Divide each peel into nine parts. Put them in a bowl and pour hot water over it to 3/4 of the bowl.
2. Repeat the following positive affirmation: ‘With this ceremony negative energy goes away and is replaced with positive one’.
3. Place the bowl on the entrance if you want to clean the whole house. Spray all rooms with this water and repeat your chosen mantra and positive affirmation. Go through all the parts of your home and don’t miss the closets.
4. Throw away water and peel and you can use orange for eating.
5. After this feng-shui cleaning, open the windows and doors to fill your home with fresh energy.
6. Place fresh flowers in the central part of the room or house. Over the next nine days, replace the flowers three times. Make it every three days, and the last bouquet should stay until it’s withered.