Do the test and find out if you are a romantic.
1. What is romance for you?
a) Long walk in the park as the sun is setting.
b) Dinner by the candlelight.
c) Going to a café.
2. What relaxes you?
a) A glass of wine with loved one.
b) Warm bath and quiet music.
c) Sleeping alone in your own bed.
3. What would be the right present for a dear person?
a) Dinner and a walk in the park.
b) A box of chocolates and flowers.
c) I am the ideal present.
4. What would you like the most at the first meeting?:
a) A kiss on the cheek.
b) A gentle kiss on the lips for goodnight.
c) Passion and sex.
5. You were certain that dear person likes you:
a) It was love at first sight.
b) When we first kissed.
c) When his parents asked to meet me.
6. Do you believe in love over the Internet?
c) Internet is good for fun.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
b) Perhaps, though it mostly happens in stories.
8. What occasion is the most romantic to propose to your loved one?
a) On Valentine’s day.
b) On New Year’s Eve.
9. Can you imagine yourself with the same person in ten years from now?
a) Yes, of course!
b) I don’t know, anything is possible.
c) God forbid!
10. How would you like to be proposed?
a) During romantic dinner.
b) Over a family dinner.
c) Over the phone.
Most A answers
You are incurable romantic You are one those to whom the slightest hint of romance, or one of those heartbreaking films bring tears to eyes. For you there is nothing nicer than walking along the beach as the sun is setting and you are holding hands with your loved one.
Most B answers
Moderately romantic. You know what romance is, but you don’t always get along in this field. Maybe a couple of romantic movies could be helpful.
Most C answers
You don’t know what romantic means. When it comes to romance, you have a lot to learn. For example, how to show your loved one signs of attention more clearly or prepare pleasant surprises. Have you never watched one of those romantic movies?