1. Everyone has a soul mate, just have to find them. No, don't let your love life turn into ever lasting quest for the right one. There is not just one and only man who is perfect for you, but there are hundreds, thousands, if not millions of men who would be your perfectly compatible partners.
2. Love is the only thing that's important. It's nice to walk through life in a romantic tone, but no matter how strong love is, unfortunately, you can't live only out of it. The sad fact is that you can be crazy in love with someone who is totally wrong for you for million reasons. And when you are not respected but unappreciated and belittled, love is not enough.
3. When you stop looking for love, love will find you. Spending time always with the same people, at one and the same places will hardly lead you to potential partners. We are not saying it's not possible, but it's certainly a lot less likely than in cases when you regularly expand the circle of your interests and acquaintances.
4. You have too high expectations. It is completely normal to want a partner who will meet certain criteria that are extremely important to you, but it's not normal to give up on your desires just so you are not alone. After all, we all have pretty realistic desires and it's not as if we dream of a handsome heavenly billionaire who is regularly engaged in humanitarian work and miraculously imagines the same things as you.
5. Never let him see you looking bad. Long ago Marilyn Monroe said something really smart - if a man can't hande you at your worst, then he definitely doesn't deserve you at your best. And we totally agree!