Here are three horoscope signs which according to surveys and statistics, live the longest
People who live to be over 100 years old have various secrets of their longevity, but it seems that their long lives have something to do with horoscope too. Several studies showed that people born in the sign of Cancer live the longest, followed by Aries and Virgo.
It is believed that many Cancers experience old age because they like to lead healthy life, and they are motivated to try to live longer in order to stay as long as possible with their loved ones, especially children, and take care of them, because Cancers are extremely devoted to family and are caring type of people.
Virgos are long-lived thanks to a tidy way of life and taking great care of their health. To many Virgos, proper diet and exercising are a lifestyle and they can't imagine living any other way. Also, Virgos are pretty calm and less stress means longer life.
This is the secret of Aries: out of all the signs in the horoscope, Aries has the greatest passion for life. Yes Cancer, Virgo and Aries really live the longest and this is confirmed by the official list of the most long-lived people in the world, which is recorded since 1955, and prepared by the organization Gerontology Research Group.
Among 59 people on the list, there are the most people born in Cancer (8), followed by Virgos (7) and Aries (7). It is interesting that among 22 of them, 18 are women, which confirms the well-known fact that women live longer than men and that even 11 people are from the USA, which can be explained by the high standard of living in that country.
Here are the names of horoscope Cancers, Virgos and the Aries from the list mentioned above and how long they lived.
1. William Fullingim, 110 years (USA)
2. Josefa Salas, 112 years (Spain)
3. Alice Stevenson, 112 years (Great Britain)
4. Sophia DeMuth, 111 years (USA)
5. Mathew Beard, 114 years (USA)
6. Maria Gomes Valentim, 114 years (Brasil)
7. Gertrude Weaver, 116 years (USA)
8. Susannah Mushatt Jones, 116 years (USA)
1. Mito Umeta, 112 years (Japan)
2. Fannie Thomas, 113 years (USA)
3. Yukichi Chuganji, 114 years (Japan)
4. Edna Parker, 115 years (USA)
5. Gertrude Baines, 115 years (USA)
6. Dina Manfredini, 115 years (USA)
7. Jiroemon Kimura, 116 years (Japan)
1. Rosalia Spoto, 109 years (Italy)
2. Nellie Spencer, 113 years (USA)
3. Marie-Louise Meilleur, 117 years (Canada)
4. Ramona Trinidad Iglesias-Jordan, 114 years (Puerto Rico)
5. María Capovilla, 116 years (Ecuador)
6. Maria de Jesus, 115 years (Portugal)
7. Besse Cooper, 116 years (USA)