A survey that included 2.000 men and women in the Great Britain showed that people are the happiest on average at the age of 39 and that they feel best at the age of 31, but that they experience a flourishing in a career at the age of 38.
According to the study, other important years in life are 40, when we are most satisfied in love, while we earn the most at the age of 42.
Only 23 percent of the people who participated in the survey said they would use the progress of science in order to achieve eternal life. These are the most important years in the lives of people
- We are healthiest at the age of 30
- We are the richest at the age of 47
- We are happiest at 39 - We are most satisfied with our looks at 31
- We are happiest in career at 38
- We have the best sex at 32
- We are most satisfied in relationship at the age of 40
- We find true love at the age of 32
– We ‘fool around’ and have fun at 24
- We earn best at the age of 42