How open are you in expressing emotions? Do you explode easily in critical situations? You will find out what your reactions say about you, if you answer honestly the following questions...
1) Are you embarrassed when you cry in public?
2) Do you think that tears are the sign of weakness?
3) Do you think that boys and men shouldn't cry?
4) Do you cry while you're reading a sad story or watching a melodrama?
5) Do you respect politicians who publicly show their emotions?
6) Do you think that tears are unnecessary or redundant in expressing emotions?
7) When you are in a bad mood, do you show it to people around you?
8) If you see a grown up man crying, do you feel uncomfortable?
9) Are you surprised by people who don't notice other people's tears or suffering?
10) Do you try to hide your anger at any cost?
11) When you experience something unpleasant, do you think about your guilt, that maybe you could have reacted differently?
12) Have you ever had problems because of your 'explosive' character?
13) Do you think it is better and more honest if you show that you are angry?
14) Do you let others console you when you're sad and when you cry?
15) Do you easily lose your temper?
16) Does it feel good to you when others display their affection with kisses?
17) Do you touch or hug those you love every day?
18) Do you have the habit of talking to your loved ones about feelings?
19) Do you like massages?
20) Do you laugh out loud while watching a 'hilarious comedy'?
21) Have you had or do you have a pet to whom you are very attached?
22) When you are listening to music, do you tap feet in the rhythm of music?
23) Do you applaud and yell at concerts or during matches?
24) Can you remember the last time you had fun and laughed out loud?