Many obstacles disrupt us throughout life and take away strength and serenity from new challenges. These are eight things that you should be saying and that should guide you when the troubles seem to win.
1. 'I can't control everything that happens to me, I can only control the way I react to what is happening to me. My power is in my reaction'.
2. 'I'm not going to worry about what could be and what should be. Instead, I will seek the power and possibilities in what is happening right now'.
3. 'I have to accept everything that is happening to me and the only important thing is to accept it the best I can'.
4. 'It is always better to make mistakes than act perfection'.
5. 'I'll never be as good as everyone is telling me when I'm winning, nor will I ever be as bad as I feel about myself when I'm losing'.
6. 'I will think less about solving my problems, and more about shaping my way of thinking. I'm going to stay positive’.
7. ‘Challenge only becomes an obstacle if I devote myself to it ‘.
8. ‘I will recover after each failure. The more quickly I recover from the failure, the more quickly I will reach the goal that I want to accomplish in life’.