WHEN we are in a relationship, it's hard for us to see things from the right angle, and it's even more difficult to admit that this relationship might not be the best for us.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, it's clear that it's a matter of time when you will have to get out of a relationship that is simply not for you.
1. Do you see yourself in the future with someone else?
2. Are you into it, and he wants to keep it all casual?
3. Do you often think about what it would be like with someone else?
4. Do you have a long list of things that you want to change with your partner?
5. Is there anyone who you would rather be with, but you can’t so you stay in this relationship?
The answers to these questions are a clear indication of what you actually think about the relationship you are in at the moment. If you answer them sincerely, it will be clear if your relationship is really good or you are just fooling yourself.