Find the shape of your finger and see if you were described well
If you have fingers type A:
– You tend to hide your feelings and you are often melancholic. You often pretend to be stronger and more independent than you really are.
- You are pretty emotional.
- You are fair, you hate lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
- You are pretending to be a strong and cool person. You don’t show too many emotions.
- You are a little eccentric and arrogant. You can’t stand many things.
- You have a big heart and want to help. You will finish any task even if you don’t like it.
- You love to laugh so you do it even if things are not so funny.
- You are cold towards people who are not close to you, but you are very emotional to your loved ones.
If you have fingers type B:
- You don’t take the initiative when you need to address people.
- You are very loyal. When you fall in love with someone, you’ll dedicate full attention and you will always think of that person.
- You are very sensitive, but don’t show it often.
- When you accept a job you will try hard to finish it.
- You are afraid of injuries. You pretend that you are fine when you are alone, but actually you are not.
- You will stay calm even when you feel uneasy about someone's behavior.
- You look like a strong and independent person who always speaks rather sharply although you have a very soft heart and you are easily hurt.
- You love to fantasize. You always imagine someone who will understand you, love and give you everything you want.
If you have fingers type C:
- You don’t hold a grudge; you would simply abandon things that make you angry.
- You are very sensitive.
- You don’t like challenges. You don’t like doing something that is unknown to you.
- You respect other people's opinion.
- You are sometimes unbearable. Your ego is extremely high, but when you are fighting with someone you always apologize first.
- You keep your feelings and problems to yourself.
- You like people to trust and also depend on you.
- You have a soft heart that can easily get hurt. So, whenever someone apologizes to you, you'll forgive them because you can’t bear to have disagreements with people.