The Cancer may be quiet and they won't let anyone into their world, the Scorpio may be mysterious, but there is no one like this critical, organized perfectionist who projects one image to the outer world and holds the other one inside.
So, regardless of whether a Virgo is your friend, partner or a family member, it's good to know these ten things.
1. Virgos are very sensitive, be careful. They also know they are sensitive, so they do their best to control their feelings. They repress them so much that you often find out what's bothering them only when they 'snap.' It is important to give Virgo the sense of security so that she could talk safely about her feelings. To them it's important for you to listen to them. However, get ready for the upcoming explosion because Virgos are very good at suppressing their feelings.
2. Say what you think, think what you're saying. Virgos can’t stand mental games and they don’t like assumptions. If they have to ‘break through’ to find out what you think and feel, not only will they considered it a complete waste of time but will also think of you as immature. But keep in mind the first thing - be honest, but tell the truth carefully.
3. Order, work and some more order. The phrase ‘creative mess’ sounds to a Virgo like ‘mild torture’. You don’t even have to try to live by their standard of order (Virgo finds it difficult too), but for God's sake, move and show the intention put, at least, obvious things into order.
4. Indulge Virgo (because she won’t). Not many signs give themselves so much to others and care so little about themselves. After all, if you think that she imposes impossible standards for you, believe that she is hundred times worse towards herself. That is why it’s important for you to try and indulge her and be nice to her. Virgo will never abuse it.
5. Don't underestimate her intuition...so always tell the truth and be honest. Not only do they 'smell' a liar a mile, but they also value honesty more than order. The good thing is that the intuitive Virgo will start unpleasant topic alone in case she thinks it’s not convenient for you. The bad thing is that there's nothing you can hide from them, even if you do it for their own good.
6. Don't take them for granted. Their loyalty can't be matched. They will stay with a friend or partner no matter what. But if they think they are in a one-sided relationship (with friends or romantic) they will terminate it. Then it will be too late because before they made such a radical move, Virgo already gave you not a second but rather the fifth chance.
7. Get used to the fact that they are workaholics. They are diligent at work, and also in relationships and hobbies. They are extremely proud of their diligence and can’t stand people who are sloppy, and do their work without a will. Therefore, you work hard in your relationship and Virgo will return affection hundred times more. And yes, get used to the fact that job comes first and then the fun.
8. They love to 'breathe', give them some space. They are extremely sociable and love being around people, but at the same time they are tremendously independent. You need to find the balance–time you spend with her and time when she is alone.
9. Be her greatest fan. If you think she is critical towards others, you don't even want to imagine what kind of criteria she imposes on herself. That is why they need support and someone to keep telling them that they need to focus on their good things and achievements.
10. Virgos are definitively not virgins. Don't let the name fool you- Virgos are extremely passionate. At first, they may be a little restrained, but once they feel secure in your arms, you will be amazed. As it was already said, Virgos give themselves 100 percent, and that is also true in bed.