Contrary to popular opinion, more sex doesn’t necessarily mean more happiness in a relationship. At least, that’s what the results of the global survey from 2015. say, involving married couples, says Satisfied.
They had to double the frequency of their sexual relations in marriage over a period of 3 months. Researchers finally came to the conclusion that in this case, the imposed increase in a number of sexual intercourse decreased enjoyment and desire for sex.
It was found that couples who make love once a week are happiest, but experts say that exactly 1 is the magical number. It is important to maintain an intimate connection with your partner, and one sexual intercourse during a week is enough to do that.
Continue reading to see more interesting data from global research on sexual habits.
- 96 percent of people who participated in research thought that sex is better when there is an emotional connection between partners.
- In the comfortable age group of 25 to 59-year-olds, 25 percent of married couples makes love three times a week.
- 57 percent of people in unhappy relationships still considers their partners attractive.
- 61 percent of single and 18 percent of married people has not had a sexual relationship in 2015.
- Less than 5 percent of single people has sex more than three times a week.
- 64 percent of men and 32 percent of women experience orgasm during every sexual intercourse.
- People older than 50 consider that they had the best sex in their forties.