But sometimes some small habits which constantly appear can't go unnoticed.
1. 'I don't understand why he never puts down the seat on the toilet?'
2. 'Even though we both use it, he has never noticed that we need to take new roll of toilet paper.'
3. 'Sometimes he snores so loud that I have to 'beat' him to change position.'
4. 'When he gets back home after being out, he never changes his clothes but sits back in an armchair in what he was wearing'.
5. 'He loves his 'toys' so much that he doesn't let me eat cookies near a computer, and the remote control is his property'.
6. 'He always leaves his underwear on the floor, never in the laundry basket'.
7. 'When he leaves dirty dishes after a meal in the sink instead in the dishwasher which is right next to it'.
8. 'I have to tell him a hundred times to change one light bulb.'
9. 'I hate small hairs after shaving in the washbasin and toothpaste on the mirror.'
10. 'When I get sick, I take medicine and lie down until I get better, but when he gets sick he acts as if he's on a deathbed'.