1. Your motto could be: "Now, now, now!" You are hasty and impatient.
2. If it is not your idea, it is a bad idea.
3. You can be very childish.
1. You are possessive and materialistic. You do not like to hare.
2. You are very stubborn.
3. You are lazy and hedonistic.
1. You are so specific that your interlocutors never know what you are talking about.
2. You like to listen to your own voice so much that you always interrupt people.
3. You have so many hobbies that you cannot find time to devote to any of them.
1. You are prone to mood swings.
2. You are cautious and timid.
3. You are hypersensitive; even the smallest thing can hurt your feelings.
1. You are self-obsessed.
2. If you want something, you are ready to do anything to get it.
3. Your desire to be the center of attention can cause you problems; no one likes people who think of themselves to be the center of the universe.
1. You criticize everyone around you; people can never know when you can turn against them.
2. You are small-minded and ready to rebuke people for no good reason.
3. You can be extremely pessimistic and transfer your negative feelings to others.
1. You are so indecisive; it is a real hell to make plans with you.
2. You are ready to step away from your own beliefs just to make someone happy.
3. Your obsession with beauty can mean that you spend too much time in front of a mirror.
1. You are vengeful and ready to make one's life miserable if s/he hurts you.
2. You manipulator skills can seriously damage someone’s mental health.
3. It is not possible for you to be just in a bad mood, you are always deeply miserable.
1. You are so honest that it sometimes seems that you want to hurt someone.
2. You like to pretend to know it all.
3. If you do not do something exciting, you are probably bored to death.
1. You are so control-obsessed that you cannot relax.
2. You are ready to use people for achieving your own goals.
3. You enjoy talking about negative things and to feed on negative energy.
1. You like to think that you are rational and objective, but you jump into conclusion and criticize others.
2. You are daydreaming and live in your own world.
3. You always tell people what to do, but never listens to what others tell you.
1. You often lose control over your life.
2. You miss noticing the needs of others.
3. You are very naive.